Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Download Article Template
THE STUDY SHOULD INCLUDE A SHORT VIDEO OF THE PHENOMENON DEALT WITH THE ACTIVITY ADDRESSED IN THE STUDY.
THE FOCUS OF THE VIDEO SHOULD BE ON THE CONTENT AND WORKING PROCESS OF THE PROTOTYPE, CODE, MATERIAL, ETC. DEVELOPED.
We check the video for quality to ensure they are watchable. Below are our technical specifications:
Format: .mov, .mpg, or .mp4
Maximum file size: 100 MB
Aspect ratio: 16:9, square pixels, deinterlaced (landscape format is best)
Frame rate: 24, 25 or 30 fps
Frame type: 1080p (min), 4K is preferred.
THE VIDEO MUST BE SENT VIA WETRANSFER. PLEASE ADD THE TITLE OF YOUR STUDY AS A DESCRIPTION WHEN SENDING THE VIDEO.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.